Did you have an issue with your WordPress blog post today? Was it because of some weird and annoying Swoosty code insert? Well, I did too, and after asking God for help, I solved it pretty fast. I don’t want to put Swoosty owners down I just want to help those people who got similar problem to get rid of this issue. I don’t know if Swoosty got hacked by someone or what, but that was pretty annoying getting an unknown code inserted into your Blog’s post without your permission. I am using Firefox, by the way, and this issue may only have happened to Firefox users. Also, I noticed that the Google’s Pagerank thing disappeared from my Firefox’s Add-on. Anyway, the code looked like this…
Ok, so let’s get started on getting rid of this annoying problems, virus, malware, or whatever it is…
- In your Firefox browser, Go To Tools, and Click on Add-ons menu choice.
– Under the Extensions Tab you should find the Swoosty Extension.
– Click on Disable Button for that Swoosty Extension, and then Click on Remove.
– Now you can either Click on Restart the Firefox or just close the Firefox browser yourself and start it again after couple seconds.
– That’s it. Yep, it’s that simple. You can now go and test your WordPress Blog Posting and this annoying code insert shouldn’t get added anymore.
If you saved a post with that code in it, just find it in the code view and carefully delete it, then re-save your blog post. Well, hope this helped you, because it sure did give me a relief. Enjoy :)
Filed under: Computer Tutorials, Informative, Virus Malware Spyware Removal · Tags: blog, bug, delete, Firefox, fix, help, how, how to, inserts, issue, malware, problem, solve, Swoosty, text field, virus, Wordpress